Do you want to work as a Homecare professional within Croydon and surrounding areas? A rewarding career awaits the right candidates with full training provided and excellent career opportunities.
Why work for us?
- Assured Progression
- You will be making a real difference to people’s live
- Your work will be rewarding
- You will be a hardworking, caring individual, who wants to go the ‘extra mile’ to provide the best possible care
- You will be supported throughout and encouraged to improve your skills and personal development
- As a new starter at Essence Homecare you will follow a full induction programme to make sure you have the necessary skills and approach we require
- You will be encouraged throughout to up skill your training and development
- We remunerate with a competitve salary package
What we are looking for?
- Great people to provide a great service
- Hardworking, compassionate, caring individuals, who have a real passion for care
- People who are punctual, organised and a team player
- Preferably previous care experience – but it’s not essential
- Applicants with their own transport – this is preffered but not essential
- Two references, a clean driving licence and a full DBS check, able to work in the UK
- We are looking for individuals that are flexible, hardworking and have good availability to work weekdays and some weekends
So what will you be doing?
We offer a PERSONALISED home care service with care tailored to the individual’s wants and needs. So you will carry out a range of duties, from personal care and helping service users with their shopping to taking them to appointments and helping to clean their home. We offer care between 06:00 a.m. and 12:00 midnight, seven days a week, so you will be expected to work some evenings, weekends and Bank Holidays.
If you are interested in working for Essence please fill out the form below and we will be in touch with details of the next stage:-